Hey there! It’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted here.
I’ve stopped by to share a few pointers that I’ve picked up over the course of my work experiences in the last few years.
These tips have been helpful to me across the different work roles and projects I have participated in and I believe they might be helpful for you reading this. I’m also noting this down so I can revisit from time to time.
1. Stay disciplined
2. Work with your circadian rhythm
3. Pay attention to detail
4. Go the extra mile
5. Start and finish projects
6. Own your assignments and see them from start to finish
7. Set reminders
8. Planning is essential
9. Don’t wait to be asked
10. Ask questions
11. Let your boss know what you’re up to
12. Properly strategize and monitor activities
13. Document everything
Any tip here that spoke to you? More tips you’d like to pick up? Tips of your own to share?
Let me know in the comments